30 oktober 2012

i morgon köper jag bil.


min bästa låt. eller ja en av :)







Christmas Day (by Paul O’ Connell)

Mens Sport Coats red with grey tie mens sport coats

d0minus:

~ // .: MUSFIR :.
























pratfall:

Unknown 



Anne Christine Kjer
Sasha Samsonova Photography


this is one of the most beautiful things i have ever read
i know exactly how they feel


whitepaperlyrics:

Little Lion Man - Mumford and Sons

I did, I did, I did
for my birthday, my friend gave me her bon iver set list bc she got one after the concert and i didn’t and (omg i was so cut) and anyway, now i have one and this one was actually justin’s which means he’s touched it.



1 kommentar:

  1. WOAH sista vita linnet där är ju från hm har ett hängandes på mitt fina klädställ härå :) fast inte snygg mage nog att hade utan nått under!!!

    söto boo. puss.

    SvaraRadera